International Trailer: ‘Birdman' - Oct 17
- Le Journal d’un curé de campagne (Robert Bresson, 1951)
- Winter Light (Ingmar Bergman, 1963)
- Nazarin (Luis Buñuel, 1959)
- Wild Strawberries (Ingmar Bergman, 1957)
- City Lights (Charlie Chaplin, 1931)
- Ugetsu Monogatari (Kenji Mizoguchi, 1953)
- Seven Samurai (Akira Kurosawa, 1954)
- Persona (Ingmar Bergman, 1966)
- Mouchette (Robert Bresson, 1967)
- Woman of the Dunes (Hiroshi Teshigahara, 1964)
International one sheet for BRAZIL (Terry Gilliam, UK, 1985)
Poster source: Heritage Auctions
Kim Novak on the set of “Vertigo”
Keira Knightley during the ‘Domino’ Press Conference at W Hotel in Westwood, California, United States on September 17, 2005.
Liza Minnelli as Sally Bowles in “Cabaret" (1972)
"The poor man. He tries to love me. Perhaps he even thinks he does. But the real truth is that he just doesn’t care. Maybe he’s right. Maybe I’m not worth caring about. Maybe I am just nothing. Nothing!"
Steve Rogers taking the Ice Bucket Challenge.